The blog is a reflection of myself and I often try to portray all the good stuff. I am a Libra - I like balance and hate conflict. I bottle up ugliness and try really hard to please everyone.
Unfortunately, I am pulled in many directions everyday. Every direction requires its own delicate communication abilities. I am not very good at many of the required forms of communication. I am not a very good writer (that's obvious), I am definitely not very good at expressing myself to people I love and care about. I am not that into artful forms of communication -art, music, poetry or literature. I have trouble saying NO to anyone. Without the proper outlet I try to please everyone and keep the hurt and anger inside. Well, it has erupted - I have communicated on many levels my anger and disappointment with many people I love and care about.

My communication issues pervade into every relationship both those near to my heart as well as distant acquaintances. I wish I knew how to communicate my feelings, how to say no, and how to make every form of communication - informed, articulate and meaningful.
1 comment:
Here, herre! I too, am a poor communicator and have a hard time telling people what I need them to hear. Not so much with my family, but definitely professionaly. I'm way too nice and accomodating and it always ends up biting me in the butt.
You can do it though. Stay strong and speak your mind. It always works out best in the end, right? Even if the end result wasn't quite what we wanted?
Post a Comment