Friday, November 16, 2007

The Importance of Brand Recognition

It's no secret, Siamak and I are coffee addicts. We need a fix every morning and Siamak is greatly missed when he is not home to supply me with my stash (sounds like good addict talk huh). We also hit Starbucks on a regular basis. I think I have a better advertisement than both the guy who wants his music played at Starbucks or the guy who visited every Starbucks in Manhattan. I have a 2 1/2 year old child who has no clue what a McDonald's' or Burger King are. I guarantee the following wouldn't happen for fast food! This morning at a red light on 2100 S. and 700 E. Arian looked out his window, pointed to Starbucks and excitedly proclaimed, " Look coffee Mommy, coffee Mommy!" Flabbergasted, I checked, no pictures of a mug or anything other than the Starbucks logo. Talk about Branding!

No comments: