Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Sia's Birthday is always a bit of challenge this time of year. This year the gifts were easy - Sia wanted and needed everything we got for him. The drive to Lindon to find the last Toro Snow blower at Home Depot (I had a gift certificate) along the Wasatch Front was worth it.

In 20 minutes Sia had the circle, and all 4 driveways cleared. Boots and a winter Jacket were the final touches on the gift. I have been slow to blog over the last few days, because I was working diligently on another gift for him that was a big flop! I prepared a photo story of Sia's year...but it didn't save correctly on the thumb drive and the lap top wouldn't project - I was beyond irritated with my days and days of work for nothing when everyone was sitting around watching Setareh sing and dance after the cake and candles. Angie and Ehsan are such good friends and came upstairs to watch on the office computer after an hour of dealing with technical difficulties downstairs. AHHHH! Dinner was great with everyone at Market Street but what a let down about the photo story. Happy Birthday Sia! Happy Snow blowing...my mom included this picture on her card - how real men snow blow (we did get boots and a jacket - no pants yet).

No comments: