Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cousins

When I was a little girl and cousins came to town Aunt Clara had big BBQ's and we grew close to cousins near and far. If you say Aunt Clara and Uncle Morrie in my family, thoughts of summer and family coming rushing in. I think of grass and food, raspberries, and Ice Tea and a deck and lots of running around with lots of cousins. Allyson, Meg, Michael, David and Allon and I have a bond that began at Aunt Clara's with our parentsand grandparent and endures today with our children and our spouses.

The past 3 days have been so much fun allowing our children to create memories of cousins and fun and building this incredible bond. Small get together on Thursday, the pool and big BBQ and sleepover on Friday, Bagels on Saturday...It has been a FANTASTIC Visit!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

bold move to put a picture of you in a bathing suit on the blog. Kudos!

You look divine, by the way. ;)

Meg said...

All these pictures are so great and make me miss 2536 Village Circle. Wish I was there. Enjoy!