I have been slow to post about so many things that I thought I would give a post to both remind me and fill in some summer blanks.The kithen remodel was smooth and relatively easy but I haven't got my blog groove back. I still have to post about Sia's epic trip. This was an amazing
emotional adventure for him and is worthy of a few posts. Camp at the JCC needs a post - the kids had a blast! The neighborhood talent show was fantastic! The ugly tree and lamp post are gone from our front yard. Life is simply good with the Khadjenoury's.
emotional adventure for him and is worthy of a few posts. Camp at the JCC needs a post - the kids had a blast! The neighborhood talent show was fantastic! The ugly tree and lamp post are gone from our front yard. Life is simply good with the Khadjenoury's.
1 comment:
Hey love your word cloud!
Post a Comment