This morning Arian's Brudder was apparently visible and I couldn't see him. Intently in the car this morning, Arian pointed and exclaimed," Look mom! Look on that little mountain up there. My brother is there - do you see him up there?" He pointed to the same place and repeated himself 3 or 4 times.Oh I tried so hard...I looked and looked and looked. Then Ari asked, " Can you roll my window down so I can say hi?" I went along - on the freeway and all, unrolled the window and my son yelled, " HI BRUDR!" Guess what? Brudr was too far away and couldn't hear Arian. ahhh. Then, he flew away with his skateboard in his very big pocket. If you are laughing right now, let me tell you what Arian would say, "IT'S NOT FUNNY, MOM!" I said, "I've just never seen a pocket big enough for a skateboard - I don't mean to laugh."
No comments:
Post a Comment