Ari: Where are you going mom? My brudder's work is the other way!
Me: We are going home.
Ari: No I need to go to my Brudders Work - I DON'T want to Go home!
Me: I am sorry, but we are going home - now stop.
Ari: Oh that's ok - I'll have my brudder pick me up - he is learning to drive.

Me: Come on let's go- give grandma and grandpa a kiss and let's go.
Ari: NO! I don't want to go! My brudder just got here!
Me: Well, he can come home with us. He can sit in sissy's car seat.
Ari: Uh NO he won't fit- his Tushy is REALLY big!
Mommy forgot her cell phone, purse, and Arian's clothes and SHOES. So grandma saved the day and bought Arian a pair of cowboy boots! Good thing too - Arian's brudder was riding his horse to grandma's that very afternoon.I think AK might stand for Alex Keaton.
Me: Arian get over here - we need to get in the car! Now.
Ari: No!! And I like John McCain!
Me: Oh - well then I guess you won't be getting in my car.
6:30am Saturday!!!
Ari: Mom can I come in your bed?
Me: Ok - I guess it is morning. You have the perfect little clock inside you -you always know when it's morning.
Ari: Yep, see it's in my bellybutton!
1 comment:
these are so funny. absolutely priceless!
thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment