There is a reason for the Medicine Cabinet and I will put things away from now on. Yesterday morning I spent awhile in the shower getting the Vick's Vapor Rub out of Arian's hair. He rubs his hair to fall asleep and apparently rubbed his chest before working his fingers through his hair. His teachers got a kick out of the "gel" look that remained despite a thorough shampoo. You would think I would have put the Vick's away after that! No, I am lazy. Last night, Siamak said to me, "Did you leave the Vick's by the boy's bed?" Uh oh! The container was completely emptied and Arian's forehead and legs were completely slick...never mind the sheets, blankets, stuffed animals, pj's and his HAIR again. When I inquired about it he said, " I just put it on my forehead. Oh and my legs, I didn't want them to get sunburned." Of Course!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I Will Put Things Away in the Medicine Cabinet
There is a reason for the Medicine Cabinet and I will put things away from now on. Yesterday morning I spent awhile in the shower getting the Vick's Vapor Rub out of Arian's hair. He rubs his hair to fall asleep and apparently rubbed his chest before working his fingers through his hair. His teachers got a kick out of the "gel" look that remained despite a thorough shampoo. You would think I would have put the Vick's away after that! No, I am lazy. Last night, Siamak said to me, "Did you leave the Vick's by the boy's bed?" Uh oh! The container was completely emptied and Arian's forehead and legs were completely slick...never mind the sheets, blankets, stuffed animals, pj's and his HAIR again. When I inquired about it he said, " I just put it on my forehead. Oh and my legs, I didn't want them to get sunburned." Of Course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment