Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Meeting Baby James

While it was a fabulous vacation the purpose was to meet our new nephew and cousin, Baby James. He is adorable. First stop on the vacation itinerary in Tahoe was to see this little guy. It was a lovely introduction.

Siamak, is the best baby swaddler I know, what I didn't know was that Siamak did not know the word, "swaddle." I always just handed him a fussy baby and said, "please make a burrito with this baby." Siamak can wrap a baby up better than nurses at the hospital and the baby is instantly quiet. If you say it a few times "swaddle" is sort of a funny word.

Arian was taken with "Uncle Baby - Baby James." Arian was so gentle and sweet and truly in love with his new cousin. It will be nice when they are older and kick around a soccer ball or head up to the slopes together. Skiing and soccer are common genetic code the two must share.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cute baby! I'm glad that you guys had such a great trip.