Didn't get a chance to post all day and the little guy has gotten me up 3 times already (it's not even 2am yet) so I thought I would post about why I didn't post. I worked from 8am to 8pm in really really really uncomfortable shoes. My shoes were cute but I was so stupid to wear them today. I am having trouble getting back to sleep because my feet still ache. Took some Motrin and am hopeful for rest.Goodnight.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tired
Didn't get a chance to post all day and the little guy has gotten me up 3 times already (it's not even 2am yet) so I thought I would post about why I didn't post. I worked from 8am to 8pm in really really really uncomfortable shoes. My shoes were cute but I was so stupid to wear them today. I am having trouble getting back to sleep because my feet still ache. Took some Motrin and am hopeful for rest.Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment