Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baba's Day

Happy Father's Day or Baba's Day at our house. Breakfast in Park City, a walk around the Park Silly Farmer's Market, purchase of some new cleats, play some soccer and a BBQ at my parents...low key, but a very nice way to celebrate father's day. My husband is a fantastic father and my dad is the best dad too. I got a preview of Sia's parenting before we had our own kids and I was in love with his generosity, his love, his warmth, his spirit and love all those qualities about him as a Baba to Arian and Setareh. My dad gives and gives and gives and golfs and gives some more. There are life lessons I have learned from my dad that have made me who I am. Hard work, giving back, and a sense of justice are a few my guiding life principles I have learned from my dad. It is absolutely awesome to see my dad relax after years of hard work, fighting for justice and giving back to simply enjoy life and play with his grandkids!

No comments: