Wednesday, July 9, 2008

After a great weekend life set in

After a great weekend life set in. I will post about our picnic with Jan, Shirley and Marie and lunch with the grandmothers because those were really great events. But then Tuesday happened...

I really don't like to bitch and moan because my life is really good and I really don't have much reason to be upset but Tuesday tested me.
  • I woke up late - I hate that!!!
  • Lunches and swimsuits for kidos not ready
    8:45am dentist apt. for the 3rd week in a row to deal with a tooth ache
  • Need a root canal
  • Volvo leaking coolant
    Need a new radiator, ahhh, $$$
    House was clean and organized all weekend -how is it such a disaster by Tuesday?
  • No break lights on the Audi
  • Bought new break lights - owners manual says shouldn't do it yourself
  • Broke the hose and had a slight flood on Sunday (thank goodness for helpful neighbors)
  • Spent hours I mean hours, tears and sweat cleaning the *#%^*Fish Tank on Sunday...
  • All 3 remaining fish dead on Monday
  • Missed Setareh's Soccer oops it was on Monday afternoon

On the bright side...I think the plants and the children are well taken care of (in that order I sadly must admit). Life happens, I know and these are not big problems I can handle them fine, I can handle them fine by myself but seriously all that little stuff adds up, rubs my nerves raw and I lost it. I am happy yesterday is over...today is better already.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! What a day.

I've had one of those myself recently, and it exploded into a week...with added illness, too.

I feel your pain and am glad that everything is on the up and up today.