
We had a lovely quiet day for the 4th of July 2008. The kids and I needed a quiet day at home. I am always happy to have time to clean and organize. I think Setareh and Arian were

happy for a stay home day too. The kids hibernated for most of the day in the cool of our basement while I cleaned and organized and enjoyed the peace and quiet. Even the circle was quiet until I broke out the sparklers and 2 fireworks I purchased as to be a cool mom. Arian was not at all impressed, rather, he was terrified! When it was too windy for sparklers we waited for the sun to set

and headed across the street to Margaritaville. I thought the sunset was as spectacular as any firework display. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures with Rosemary and Cliff...we love them and are so happy they were home and welcomed us onto the deck for firework watching and a drink and some watermelon. Hey you 2...if you ever need any Watermelon...we always seem to have some...you guys supply the Tequila we'll supply the Watermelon...yahooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment