To sum the Rosenfelds - and what happens when we get together with my mom's side of the family - I provide this email sent from Jerry . OH do we Love Uncle Hy!!!I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching ateenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in many splendid colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staringat him. Sensing the steady gaze, the teenager glanced back frequently, growing more and more self-conscious.
When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?" Knowing my dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; he was still very quick on his feet. And in classic style he did not bat an eye as he said, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."
I noticed he was watching ateenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in many splendid colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staringat him. Sensing the steady gaze, the teenager glanced back frequently, growing more and more self-conscious.When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?" Knowing my dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; he was still very quick on his feet. And in classic style he did not bat an eye as he said, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

No comments:
Post a Comment